We are looking for someone with a passion for data to join our marketing team on a part-time contract basis!
As a Data Researcher working with O’Brien Media Limited on a contract basis reporting to the Creative Director, you will be responsible for researching and enriching prospect data in our marketing database to help us reach potential clients t the right time with the right information.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and marketing information processes and data management principals.
This is a remote working role, with a number of hours to be decided but initially on an as-needed basis of up to 10 hours a month on a contracting basis.
Duties and responsibilities
- Researching prospects and adding information to our in-house marketing database
- Identifying prospect records in our marketing database that are good candidates for enrichment
- Helping formulate an effective, marketing plan and assisting in enriching our data to achieve it
- Ability to work as part of a UK based distributed team – centered in Swindon, Wiltshire
Requirements and qualifications
- Good working knowledge of marketing data principals
- Previous experience in a research and/or data processing role
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of SQL (mySQL/MariaDB) and HeidiSQL would be an advantage