It’s not just retailers that can take advantage of Small Business Saturday, whether you're a service business or a self-employed consultant you can get a boost from Small Business Saturday by getting in front of as many people as possible so make sure your Small Business Saturday is a social one!
- Make sure you take full advantage of social media on the day – tweet using the #SmallBizSatUK hashtag and follow @SmallBizSatUK on twitter.
- Post about your special offers or just about how great your business is and let your customers know that smaller is better!
- Post on Facebook and Google+ with photos of your business and events.
- If you use Pinterest and Instagram for your business make sure you post plenty of product photos and interesting shots of your business.
- If, like us, you don’t have tangible products post images from your portfolio and case studies about how you’ve helped other small businesses.
You can download the Small Business Saturday pack over on the official website (here) with printable posters and graphics to use on your website along with suggested tweets to support the day and help get your business noticed.