We’re constantly on the lookout for ways we can help our clients run their businesses more efficiently and, after using Tide for our own banking needs for the past year we’ve partnered with them to offer their service to our clients complete with one year of transaction charge-free transfers and one-to-one support in getting your new Tide account up and running.
Based on our own experience as Tide members we recommend Tide for your business account
As of 2020 1 in 12 business current accounts opened in the UK are with Tide. From consultants to cupcake makers, coders to coat makers, glass-blowers to graphic designers, Tide is banking for modern businesses.
Tide offers you a sort code and account number in 5 minutes. Makes accounting easier with auto-tagged transactions and you can apply for credit in minutes, receiving money in your account instantly if you’re approved.
Join Tide today and get back to doing what you love while experiencing:
- Fast: Tide gives you an account number and sort code in as little as 5 minutes
- Focused: Designed for growing businesses, freelancers, startups and even registered charities
- Simple: No monthly fees and just 20p for transfers – free transfers for the first year if you sign up via O’Brien Media using the link below.
- Secure: Safe, powerful and loved by members (ourselves included!)
A business current account with Tide offers you the following benefits:
- Instant credit (if approved) – access up to £15,000 with flexible access and no hidden cost
- Easy accounting – connect seamlessly to your accounting software
- Card control – order free team cards and manage via the Tide app
- Quick invoicing – create and pay invoices anytime, anywhere with just a tap
How it works: An email and text will be sent as soon as the company has been set up and verified providing instructions on how to download the app to open your account. This process generally takes around 5 minutes unless you are required to submit further ID documentation.
How Tide helps you save time and money
Sign up for an account today
For prioritised assistance getting up and running and free transfers click below to sign up today!