Do you use WordPress? If so we’ve got a free WordPress e-course, with easy to follow video tutorials, that cover common site management tasks that you might be interested in joining.
We developed this 7 lesson course for our website design customers, to familiarise them with the basics of WordPress. Our WordPress customers loved it so much we thought we’d make it available to newsletter subscribers.
The e-course is ideally suited to website owners who want to become a bit more familiar with the basics of operating a WordPress website, and is delivered to you over the space of a week directly via email in easy to follow video tutorials. Don’t worry, there’s no exam!
The lessons in this course will show you how to:
- How to change your WordPress user account password
- The differences between posts and pages, and how to edit them
- How to add images from Media Library, and create an image gallery
- How to use the WordPress Quick Draft facility
- How to embed media (such as YouTube videos) into posts and pages
- How to create and manage navigation menus on your website
- How to add and manage users in WordPress