Below are definitions of the terms used in the SEO Analysis Report to help you better understand the content. These definitions should help clarify the terms used in the report. If you have any more questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask.
Glossary of Terms
- Keyword Difficulty: A metric that indicates how hard it would be to rank for a particular keyword on search engine result pages (SERPs). The scale usually ranges from 0 to 100, with higher numbers indicating greater difficulty.
- Monthly Search Volume: The average number of times a keyword is searched for in a month. This gives an idea of the keyword’s popularity.
- SERP Results: The number of results that appear on the search engine results page for a specific keyword. A high number indicates high competition.
- Related Keywords: Keywords that are closely related to the main keyword. These can be used for content optimization.
On-Page SEO Analysis
- Duplicate Meta Tags: Having the same meta description or meta keywords on multiple pages. This is considered poor SEO practice.
- Low Character Count: Indicates that the content on the web page is too short, which can negatively impact SEO.
- Low Content Rate: Suggests that the content on the website is not rich or comprehensive enough to rank well.
- No Image Title: Missing titles for images, which is a missed opportunity for SEO and accessibility.
- SEO Friendly URL: A URL that is easy to read and includes keywords, which is good for SEO.
- Internal and Outbound Links: Internal links point to other pages within the same website, while outbound links point to external websites. Both are important for SEO.
- Meta Description Length: The length of the meta description tag, which should ideally be between 50-160 characters.
- One Image Per H2 Section: The practice of including at least one image under each H2 heading, which can improve user experience and SEO.
- Increase Word Count: Suggests adding more content to the website to improve its SEO ranking.
- Remove Duplicate Meta Tags: Advises removing any duplicate meta tags to improve SEO.
- Add Image Titles: Recommends adding titles to images for better SEO and accessibility.
- Include Target Keywords: Suggests including the target keywords in important areas like the meta description, SEO title, and URL slug.