To enable a SharePoint user to have editor access to a specific page, you can follow these steps:
- Open your SharePoint site and navigate to the specific page where you want to grant editor access.
- Click on the “Settings” gear icon in the top-right corner of the page and select “Edit.”
- Once in edit mode, click on the “Page” tab in the ribbon at the top of the page.
- In the “Page” tab, click on the “Share” button. This will open the sharing settings for the page.
- In the sharing settings pane, enter the email address or username of the user you want to grant editor access to. As you type, SharePoint will suggest matching users and groups from your organization.
- Once you have entered the user’s email address or username, select the appropriate user from the suggestions or type in the full email address.
- After selecting the user, you will see a drop-down menu next to their name. Click on the drop-down menu and select “Edit” or “Can Edit” to grant them editor access to the page.
- Optionally, you can add a message to notify the user about the access change or provide additional instructions.
- Click on the “Send” button to send the sharing invitation to the user.
Once the user receives the invitation and accepts it, they will have editor access to the specific SharePoint page. They will be able to edit the page content, make changes, and collaborate with other users with editor access.
Please note that the steps outlined above are based on the general process in SharePoint. Depending on your specific SharePoint version and configuration, the options and interface may vary slightly.